Hot on the heels of the recent 'Top 10 Celebrity Weddings of 2006' (15/12/2006) comes yet another set of results, this time with the word 'Chapel' inserted in to provide a slightly different angle!
Unlike some earlier polls, the 'Top 10 Celebrity Chapel Weddings of 2006' (published by American website 'Lovetripper') list contains celeb couples from around the world, so the Tweedy-Cole shindig gets a mention this time. Granted, you won't of heard of all of the following, but most will be familiar.
So without further ado, (drumroll please) here is the Top 10 Celebrity Chapel Weddings of 2006:
- Lucy Davis ('Dawn' in BBC2 sitcom 'The Office') & Owain Yeoman - St. Paul's Cathedral, London.
- Lord Nicholas Windsor (member of the Royal Family) & Paola Doimi de Frankopan - St. Stephen of Abyssina, Vatican City
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban - Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel, Sydney.
- Marcia Cross (Bree from Desperate Housewives) and Tom Mahoney - The Church of Our Savior, California.
- Michael Flatley (Mr. Riverdance himself) and Niamh O'Brien - St. Patrick's Church, Fermoy, Ireland.
- Cheryl Tweedy and Ashley Cole - Holy Trinity Church, Herts.
- Laura Parker Bowles (Camilla's bairn) and Harry Lopes - St Cyriac’s Church, Wiltshire.
- Campbell Brown (some american newsreader who I've never heard of) and Dan Senor - Beaver Creek Chapel, Colorado.
- Adamari Lopez (a Puerto Rican actress whose name to me means about as much as 'Campbell Brown' does!) and Luis Fonsi - La Iglesia de San Jose, Puerto Rico.
- Bobby Gillespie (Primal Scream) and Katy England - St. Margaret's Church, Staffordshire