EBAY BUYERS GUIDE - CHEAP WEDDING WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCTS
eBay provides a great opportunity to grab hold of cheap wedding weight loss products, but how can you be sure that you're getting what you are paying for? Our eBay buyers guide below should provide some handy hints and tips:
1. Ask, ask, ask: Any good eBay seller should be willing to answer any questions you throw their way, especially when you are buying an item for an important occassion like a wedding. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. If you are happy with the response, great - if not, walk away.
2. Check out the small print: Sadly, the odd seller on eBay will try to pull the wool over your eyes, and you could find that the cheap wedding weight loss products you thought you were looking at are not what they seem. That said, 99% of eBay sellers are legit and above board, so as long as you go through the terms and conditions of the sale with a fine tooth comb you should have no problems.
3. Picture this: When you are buying online, a photo tells a thousand words. With this in mind, if the photos on the listing are unclear or you need further snaps, ask the seller to email you some across. Pay particular attention to the colour and condition of cheap wedding weight loss products, especially if they are second hand.
4. Check feedback: Powersellers & eBayer's with high levels postive feedback are often the best ones to buy from. Before bidding on any cheap wedding weight loss products on the site, check out the sellers feedback and pay particular attention to any recent negative comments.
5. Returns: Many sellers do not operate a returns policy, but some do. If this is important to you, check out what, if any, returns policy is offered before bidding.
6. International: Some of the best cheap wedding weight loss products can be bought from overseas sellers. Whilst buying from an international seller is a great way to grab a bargain, remember that P&P on the item may be higher and you may be liable to import taxes - be sure to factor these in before comitting to any purchase.
7. Health Warnings: When buying any health and beauty products from eBay, be sure to check out any health warnings and expiry dates on the product - the last thing you need is to take ill on your wedding day just because you didn't check the small print on the cheap wedding weight loss products you bought!
8. PayPal: Cheque and PO's are OK, cash is simply a no-no, but PayPal is the real way forward. For the best in eBay buyer protection, make sure you select this as your method of payment at the checkout.