EBAY BUYERS GUIDE - CHEAP WEDDING MUSIC & MUSICIANS
eBay provides a great opportunity to grab hold of cheap wedding music and musicians, but how can you be sure that you're getting what you are paying for? Our eBay buyers guide below should provide some handy hints and tips:
1. Ask, ask, ask: Any good eBay seller should be willing to answer any questions you throw their way, especially when you are buying an item for an important occassion like a wedding. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. If you are happy with the response, great - if not, walk away.
2. Check out the small print: Sadly, the odd seller on eBay will try to pull the wool over your eyes, and you could find that the cheap wedding music and musicians you thought you were looking at are not what they seem. That said, 99% of eBay sellers are legit and above board, so as long as you go through the terms and conditions of the sale with a fine tooth comb you should have no problems.
3. Picture this: When you are buying online, a photo tells a thousand words. With this in mind, if the photos on the cheap wedding music or musicians' listing are unclear or you need further snaps, ask the seller to email you some across.
4. Check feedback: Powersellers & eBayer's with high levels postive feedback are often the best ones to buy from. Before bidding on any cheap wedding music and musicians on the site, check out the sellers feedback and pay particular attention to any recent negative comments.
5. Returns: Many sellers do not operate a returns or cancellation policy, but some do. If this is important to you, check out what, if any, returns / cancellation policy is offered on the cheap wedding music and musicians before bidding.
6. PayPal: Cheque and PO's are OK, cash is simply a no-no, but PayPal is the real way forward. For the best in eBay buyer protection, make sure you select this as your method of payment at the checkout.